A six days residential Janmashtami (Vedanta) Camp is being organized at the Vedanta Ashram, Sudama Nagar, Indore. The Camp will be of five days from 31st Aug to 5th Sept 2015, and the conclusion will be with the celebration of Sri Krishna Janmashtami on the 5th Sept.
The pravachans will be conducted by Poojya Guruji Swami Atmanandaji and Poojya Swamini Amitanandaji. The Meditation and Chanting sessions will be by Poojya Swamini Samatanandaji, while the Puja sessions will be guided by Poojya Swamini Poornanandaji.
Vedanta Ashram, E/2948, Sudama Nagar, Indore-452009 (MP)
Pravachans on ‘Natak Deep’ Prakaran (10th Chapter of Panchadashi by Vidyaranya Muni); and Pravachans on ‘Avatar Rahasya in Gita‘.
All the sessions will be in Hindi.
Who can apply:
Any healthy, sincere devotee who can live in the simple & austere atmosphere of an Ashram, without any complaints & problems, and wish to study Vedanta at the feet of traditional teachers can apply. The campers will have to stay inside the venue for all these six days. They will be given rooms with twin sharing. There are few rooms with atached bath/Lat, while others have common bath/lat facilities. No outing during the camp is allowed, and if at all there is some emergency they will take permission of the Acharyas to go out.
No outside food is permitted or encouraged. The timings of food & tea is fixed, and the menu is simple & sattwic. Filtered water is available 24×7.
Campers should be ready to serve in whatever way necessary to help keep the place clean & quiet.
All campers will have to attend all the classes and should be punctual to be in the class few minutes before.
Campers will just have to bring their minimum necessary clothes and toiletries. Bedding will be provided by the Ashram.
6.00 AM – Meditation
6.30 – Tea
6.45 – Chanting
8.00 – Breakfast
9.00 – Two Pravachans on the ‘Natak Deep Prakaran’ (by Poojya Guruji)
12.30 – Lunch
4.00 PM – Tea
5.00 – Pravachan on ‘Gita me Avatar Rahasya’ (by Swamini Amitanandaji)
6.30 – Temple Aarati
7.30 – Dinner
8.30 – Bhajan / Que & Ans / Cultural events
10.00 – Lights off
The Campers will have to reach the venue latest by 11th Aug evening and can leave by 18th Aug as per their conveniences. Any change will have to be notified earlier.
1. Please fill up the online Registration Form by following the link or check out the form below.
2. All the classes are free, but the campers have to take care of the various stay & food expenses etc. The fee for all these logistics, per person, has been fixed at Rs 4200/- for the six days stay. This amount can be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank. The account details are:
1. Name: Vedanta Parmarthic Sewa Trust
2. A/C No. 02811000003766. (Branch: Jawahar Marg, Indore / Acc: Savings)
3. Inform us by email about the date & branch of deposit – along with your details.
3. You can also register yourself by Printing the Camp-Form by following the link. Fill it and send it by post to us along with your DD in the name of the Trust (as above). You can send the form etc to us at the following address :
Vedanta Ashram, E/2948, Sudama Nagar, Indore-452009.