A five days residential Vedanta (Janmashtami) Camp is being organized at the Vedanta Ashram, Sudama Nagar, Indore. The Camp will be of five days from 20th to 25th Aug 2016, and the conclusion will be with the celebration of Sri Krishna Janmashtami on the 25th Aug.
The pravachans will be conducted by Poojya Guruji Swami Atmanandaji and Poojya Swamini Amitanandaji. The Meditation and Chanting sessions will be by Poojya Swamini Samatanandaji, while the Puja sessions will be guided by Poojya Swamini Poornanandaji.
Vedanta Ashram, E/2948, Sudama Nagar, Indore-452009 (MP). Ashram on Google Map: https://goo.gl/82lPLi
Pravachans on ‘Atma Upanishad ; and Pravachans on ‘Gunatraya Vivek in Gita‘.
All the sessions will be in Hindi.
Who can apply:
Any healthy, sincere devotee who can live in the simple & austere atmosphere of an Ashram, without any complaints & problems, and wish to study Vedanta at the feet of traditional teachers can apply. The campers will have to stay inside the venue for all these six days. They will be given rooms with twin sharing. There are few rooms with attached bath/Lat, while others have common bath/lat facilities. No outing during the camp is allowed, and if at all there is some emergency they will take permission of the Acharyas to go out. After the camp, if weather permits, there may be a short yatra organized for everyone.
No outside food is permitted. The timings of food & tea is fixed, and the menu is simple & sattwic. Clean filtered water is available 24×7.
Campers should be ready to serve in whatever way necessary to help keep the place clean & quiet.
All campers will have to attend all the classes and should be punctual to be in the class few minutes before.
Campers will just have to bring their minimum necessary clothes and toiletries. Bedding will be provided by the Ashram.
6.00 AM – Meditation
6.30 – Tea
6.45 – Chanting
8.00 – Breakfast
9.00 – Two Pravachans on the ‘Atma Upanishad’ (by Poojya Guruji)
12.30 – Lunch
4.00 PM – Tea
5.00 – Pravachan on ‘Gita me Gunatraya Vivek’ (by Swamini Amitanandaji)
6.30 – Temple Aarati
7.30 – Dinner
8.30 – Bhajan / Que & Ans / Cultural events
10.00 – Lights off
The Campers will have to reach the venue latest by 19th Aug evening and can leave by 26th Aug as per their conveniences. Any change will have to be notified earlier.
1. Please fill up the online Registration Form by following the link or check out the form below.
2. All the classes are free, but the campers have to take care of the various stay & food expenses etc. The fee for all these logistics, per person, has been fixed at Rs 4000/- for the six days stay. This amount can be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank. The account details are:
1. Name: Vedanta Parmarthic Sewa Trust
2. HDFC Bank Savings A/C No. 02811000003766. (Annapoorna Road Branch, Indore)
3. You can even simply inform us of your wish to join the camp either by email or WhatsApp. We shall then provide all the required details of completing the formalities personally. Registration will however be confirmed only when the required donation is deposited in the Bank.